Domingo Acha y Cia, S.A. Throughout its extensive experience of more than 150 years, it has always been committed to its environment, both social and with the Environment, getting involved in changing environments during its 3 different locations.
Since its inception, until today, it has controlled its growth by locating itself more and more on the outskirts of town, thus facilitating the environment and adapting to new times.
Once the resources were at his disposal, he has taken advantage of them, now being in an environment surrounded by nature, and set apart so as not to generate controversies with the city.
Among its objectives we highlight:
- Promote and promote a culture of Responsible competitiveness.
- Internally and externally combats corruption practices and performs based on a code of ethics
- Live participatory leadership schemes, solidarity, service and respect for human rights and human dignity
- It promotes favorable working conditions for the quality of life, human and professional development of its entire community
- It respects the ecological environment in all its processes, in addition to contributing to the preservation of the environment.
- It identifies the social needs of the environment in which it operates and collaborates in its solution.
- Identify and support social causes as part of its business action strategy.
In the production process that it carries out, it applies a cycle where the raw material with which it is supplied is recycled collaborating with the entities prepared for this purpose, from the raw material to the packaging paper such as the wood in which it is supplied.
Domingo Acha y Cia, S.A. It is committed to recycling and laws such as the LOPD, providing its markets with products designed exclusively for that purpose and continues within its social commitment to the development of new products for recycling.